Regardless of the situation within an organization, whether it be a new Strategy that needs to be implemented or a Strategy implementation that has stalled, the Crosslinx methodology can support any organization with every aspect of Strategy execution.
Crosslinx consultants are trained to work hands-on alongside their client to get an organization to make the right decisions and take the required actions to achieve the required results during Strategy execution.
Our Consultancy partners and their staff have been accredited based not only on their ability to apply a methodology but also upon their knowledge and experience with Strategy execution. It is the decision of the Consultancy partner if and how to apply (components of) the Crosslinx methodology during a client engagement. This approach requires Consultancy partners that do not just apply a methodology but truly adjust their approach to each client situation.
Crosslinx has developed an accreditation process for Consultancy partners and their staff that underscores this principle:
The Consultancy Partner is responsible for the ongoing education of their team and for the end result of each client engagement. When the Crosslinx methodology is used during a client engagement at least one of the lead consultants on the project needs to be accredited as a Crosslinx Consultant.
The Crosslinx Consultant accreditation is granted to consultants who have:
- Proven industry experience and up-to-date knowledge in one or more industry segments;
- Two or more years’ experience with Strategy execution in a (project) management role, including sound financial and analytical background plus business process re-engineering skills;
- Successfully completed the Crosslinx foundation course and at least one other Industry leading Best Practice (e.g. PRINCE2, MSP, Agile, Scrum, APMP, PMP);
- Completed the Crosslinx Consultancy Training program with success;
- Delivered a significant contribution to two Crosslinx projects with a positive evaluation from the Client and Crosslinx;
- Passed Crosslinx consultant intake for good behavior;
- Signed the Crosslinx Code of Conduct;
Our accredited Consultancy partners and the accredited Crosslinx Consultants participate in the ongoing Crosslinx Consultancy program with regular certifications to ensure the quality delivered to Clients.
Last but not least, Crosslinx is of the opinion that a consultancy engagement is successful not only when the agreed results have been achieved but also the Strategy execution capability of the client has improved. Crosslinx consultants are therefore encouraged to share their skills and knowledge with their clients and staff. We expect Crosslinx engagements to leave a lasting contribution to a client organization.
Listed below are our accredited Consultancy partners and their specific areas of expertise: please visit their websites for more information.